Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

BIG BROTHER

I have brought a story for you, for the sake of elder brother, we have made this story somewhat simple, hope you will enjoy it. Maybe you feel the story and relate it.


"I was 5 years older than me. My elder brother was also at the age 14".

 OTHER POST -Pandemic crisis is coming: soon we will run out treat covid.  Improve to deal with


I started reading when he started but did not want to work in the matter of studies, 1 year work used to take 2 years, he said that he will not be strong, he was 14 years old, he  would always sit  by opening books and  Maybe to relax the mind, sometimes on the copy of the book, sometimes on the grave of the book, birds used to take pictures of cats and cats,
 sometimes they would write the same name or word or line at 10 to 30, sometimes they would compose the same word.  There was some meaning and no coordination, once I saw this written on their copy, Meena, brothers, brothers, where was Mr. Brother Radheshy am Shri?



The question was worshiped in a voice and the answer to this is that when I could not get the word out of my mouth where I was playing outside, my silence used to say that I accept my mistake and Bhai Sahab has no other treatment except this. Did not want to welcome me with words of love and anger, if you read English in this way, you will keep on reading all your life and will not come and there is no laughing game if it will happen if you have to age like this then it is okay to go away. Play, oh brother, do you talk about my father but after listening to tears, I used to make a mistake, but I used to feel dizzy so hard but after 2 hours, clouds of despair burst and I would do it with a lot of heartfelt reading. After that, without making a sparse timetable, without making a plan in advance, how to start the work without preparing any scheme, if the sports table gets addictive in the time table.



Then I have to get up at 6:00 am in the morning and sit down to breakfast.  History from 00:00 to 9:00 to 9:00 to 9:30 and after coming back from school, a half-hour rest game starts, that greenery is light  Tell me about the jump of kabaddi in football, that the method and fulfillment of volleyball would be dragged away with great force and on my way there, I would forget everything, lethal time table and tearing books, remember nothing and then put the watts of giving knowledge to my brother. YOGA FOR WEIGHT LOSS

 I used to run away anyway I tried to stay away from their eyes and my life seemed like it is always like a sword is hanging and even in the midst of trouble, the man and Maya stand in bondage and do not leave  I could have passed and the post came, now there is only a difference of 2 years between me and my brother, ask me, brother, where did your austerity see me, I played with the help and came first in class but I am so sad that I got from him.  I felt empathy and the thought of sprinkling salt on his wounds seemed very wrong. I felt a little low on myself and my brother was not there, I started joining sports freely. I was told if I reinstated me then I will tell a little.


 When I returned all the time in the morning playing Gulli Danda, Brother Sahab pulled a human sword and looked at me, and this year passed and came first in class, your mind is spoiled, but brother's pride. 

So read, do not read what you are, you must have read the condition of Ravana in history, what lesson have you learned from his character is not a good thing, what does Marathi care about all the people, see what is written that I have heard.  If you have to remember all this, you have to say that how to reduce the feathery commentary of the time, you will have to roll out papad for Bholenath in front of him and then you will know that the price of flour is knowing that you are not keeping your feet on the ground.  Say, even if I have failed a million times, but I am older than you, I have more experience of the world than you, whatever you say, remember it or you will regret it.

 It was time for school, God knows when the teaching rosary ends, today I knew when there was insult only when it passed, then it happened again, where the terrible picture was taken, where it disappeared, and then to live my life like thieves.  I felt that the final exam happened and there was some coincidence that I passed by you and my brother failed again, I did not work very hard and did not know how I came first in the class, I was surprised to myself that my brother had worked hard.  One word went to the chart, from 10:00 am till 4:00 in the morning from 6:00 to 9:30 before the school was over with a face, but the poor failed us, we felt pity.

 I also started crying, I had the happiness of being near today, I also failed, so brother does not feel so sad, but talk of luck and Bhai Saheb Amramani Bhai Sahab, if I fail for another year, then I will be equal to him.  And then on what basis will he be able to insert me, but I put this whole idea out of my heart, after all, he does not put me for good, yes I feel bad at that time, but perhaps the effect of his speech is that I am Danadan  I used to pass and with such good numbers, now my brother had softened a lot, even after getting a chance to scold me many times, he slowly started to understand that I was not going to have the right to be scolded man.  Missing also started to benefit a lot, I thought that my luck is very good, I used to read a lot, he was also stopped, was born, respected you.

 And he used to fly a kite to save his eyes, not to come and tie up the preparations for the kite tournament. Now the problems were lightened by hiding, brother, he did not want to be respected that his honor and respect has fallen from my eyes but in the evening from the hostel  Kite robbing in the distance was being broken wildly, the eyes were towards the sky and the mind was moving downwards towards that fall as if a soul was going out of heaven and was going to receive new rituals with a careless mind.  An entire army was engaged and that army was coming a little to welcome them for 1845.No one was aware of their back and forth. All the human kites were flying in the sky as well as the empty way is the motorcar.

 I got into a fight with brother, was he returning from the market, he grabbed my hand and said that he did not feel ashamed while studying with the stray boys, but even if both of us get education from all over the world, the mother and  Father will always have the right to explain and improve us, not only because he has given birth to us, but because he has more experience than the world and will stay in America, how many state lotteries got married and what things are there in the sky.  There is more than knowledge and you will not recognize anyone, if not successful, do not even know any doctor, do it for a month and go, I know you are sharing my words, in front of this new idea, my head bowed in front of Gujarat.  Really, my lack and small banka have happened and I have developed a reverence for my brother. I said with moist eyes, Harish nah, what you are saying is absolutely true and you have every right to say, Bhai Sahab hugged me.  Took and said I do not refuse to fly a kite  But what should I do if I went myself, how would I coincidentally be hanging over us at the same time, running after him, he was running after him



At such a turn, this tremendous story ends here. Tell it about the copycat monkey story Munshi Premchand ji has told about the responsibilities. It is often seen that the first child of tomorrow who is a grown-up child has a lot of expectations from his family.  He sits down and is expected to understand his responsibilities and set a good exam for his younger siblings. In this too, the burden of studying many posts on elder brother, the duty of keeping his younger brother on the right path.  In this, the elder brother gives great importance to studies because he knows that it is impossible to live a good life without writing, it was not possible that he had suppressed his wishes, so his younger brother was smarter in reading and knew his depth.

  Let's not be jealous of the younger brother, Amritsar fails to understand that our own good is hidden in the scolding of our elders, our scolding is definitely felt by us, but in it the bitter truth of life is hidden which we cannot see them.  Life is more, so we have to listen to them  Should not pay attention, otherwise, we will not be able to do anything except regret after taking time, along with this we should all realize our responsibilities and instead of avoiding it, we should play it wholeheartedly. Brother Saheb was playing Kapoor and putting him on why  Hope to be pressed, you have liked this story, big brother, your experience is your experience, your fairy tale, which writer's story would you like to hear, you can also tell us very soon.




elder of brother, for elder brother birthday wishes, for elder brother quotes, for elder brother status, for elder brother gift, opposite of elder brother, wife of elder brother is called, antonyms of elder brother, synonyms of elder brother, responsibility of elder brother, elder of brother, for elder brother birthday wishes, for elder brother quotes, for elder brother status, for elder brother gift, opposite of elder brother, wife of elder brother is called, antonyms of elder brother, synonyms of elder brother, responsibility of elder brother, elder of brother, for elder brother birthday wishes, for elder brother quotes, for elder brother status, for elder brother gift, opposite of elder brother, wife of elder brother is called, antonyms of elder brother, synonyms of elder brother, brother, 

No comments: